Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Where does Creditwrench obtain legal information?

------------------------------------------------------
Believe it or not, right here on Uncle Normie's blog. The blog he constantly maligns as containing lies.

Want proof? I have proof positive!

In my prior posting below, I pointed out the inaccurate wording of the amended FDCPA Creditwrench CEO Billie Bauer posted on his message board. Wording he copied and pasted from some press release. I then posted the actual wording of the statute which I obtained from the Library of Congress.

Shortly after my correcting his false and misleading information via this blog, he edited his message board, which coincidently, corresponded exactly to what I posted here.

When I asked him why he edited his message board, he stated here "I went directly to the law itself and posted the correct information".

Now one would think, when I pointed out the false and misleading information CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer posted on his message board from a press release, he would have gone to a more authoritative source to obtain accurate information. And, he claims he did. What he failed to tell everyone, however, is that the authoritative source was this blog.

How do I know this?

Look at this sentence in my post below, preceeding the wording of the statute:
"The actual wording of the newly ammended FDCPA is as follows:"

Now, notice I misspelled the word "ammended"; it should be amended.

That exact sentence, including the misspelled word "ammended" preceeds the corrected information on Creditwrench CEO Billie Bauer's message board that he claims to have obtained directly from "the law". He cut and pasted the information from this blog, misspelled word and all, to his message board, and then claimed credit for going directly to "the law."

Maybe I should rename this blog from "Creditwrench-thetruth", to "Creditwrench-the official source of legal information for CREDITWRECH CEO Billie Bauer so he can correct his false and misleading information". But, that's a rather long name.

Besides, Creditwrench-thetruth still works as it is the blog where CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer comes to learn the truth.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?