Friday, June 16, 2006

New Features

Over the years, on various forums, I have provided links to FDCPA cases from my extensive library that are not freely available on the internet. Though many of these cases may be found at your local law library, that seems an antiquated method of aquiring them by today's need for instant access.


Starting today, I've added a new feature to this blog that will begin allowing access to my extensive library by providing links on the right. As always, this service is free of charge.


You will not find such an accomodation being provided by any website operated by CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer. Why? He prefers to charge "students" $400.00, but he then fails to provide them with any case law that supports his usually erroneous positions.


If you are searching for a particular case, and it isn't available here, or elsewhere on such sites as Pacer or the court's website, simply send a request to me and I will add it to my library; without charge. I have 24/7 access to any case, and believe you should as well.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?