Thursday, June 29, 2006

Creditwrench claims I post misleading information about him

Let's put it to the test. I believe the following information provided by CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer is false, misleading, and wrong as a matter of law:

A Creditwrench poster posed the following question to CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer:

Dear Creditwrench, I have tried to find the SOL for Ohio and all I can find is some websites that say written 15, oral 6....a website that said it was 4 on open accounts, how can I be 100% sure what the SOL is in Ohio? and is a hospital bill considered an open account or one of the others?


CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer responded:


In your specific situation I would imagine that the SOL would be 4 years

Ok Billie, prove me wrong. Prove the answer you provided is not false, misleading, and wrong as a matter of law.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?