Monday, April 04, 2005

CREDITWRENCH busted again

Yesterday, CREDITWRENCH CEO Bill Bauer put up a self-serving poll on a message board. It was to vote for if he should be banned or not. Problem is, he fixed it so there was only one way to vote; for him. Now I ask, what kind of idiot rigs a vote on a message board?

Then, in a futile effort to run up the vote, he makes a critical mistake as I knew he would. He uses another alias of his to help him. Guess who? Yep, none other than KayKay29

This along with other information I have been gathering, now provides me with irrefutable proof that kaykay29 is indeed CREDITWRENCH CEO Bill Bauer.

So what, you might ask? Well among other things, it provides evidence of false advertising of his credit repair scam.

Tomorrow I will post further information on this whole scam.

useless link





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?