Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Updates slow in coming

My apologies for being lax in getting updated information posted on the blog. I have been so inundated with emails asking for clarifications on false and misleading information that CREDITWRENCH advertises and posts relative to credit repair, the FDCPA, and the FCRA, that I haven't been able to keep up with both. But, I wanted to be sure and respond to the emails first.

However, I am working on a solution to the problem and will be updating the blog regularly again shortly.

Another issue I had to address, and have fixed, was the e.normis email volume; the server space allocated by the address I've been using was inadequate. To solve this issue, I have signed up for a new email address that has additional capacity. The new email is:
creditwrenchinfo@gmail.com
Thank you for your patience,
Uncle Normie





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?