Saturday, February 26, 2005

CREDITWRENCH and credit repair Part V

So what do former "students" of CREDITWRENCH have to say? Here is an excerpt from a note by one such "student":

Bill sucks you in by constantly replying to your messages on boards,
offering to help for free. Then he says he can do more for his "cheap" service.I
fell for it. I thought he knew his stuff.He doesn't know shit.I had him for
three months..........

I spent awhile last night browsing the CREDITWRENCH message board. Not suprising, there is no activity on the board compared to any other message board I read. A couple of regulars who are probably CREDITWRENCH using other identities which he is known to do, and not much else. That should say a lot about what others think of his offerings.

Another meaningless link, disregard.

link






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?