Thursday, January 27, 2005

Exposed as a fraud and a liar

Apparently CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer is becoming increasingly concerned about being exposed as the fraud, liar, and con-man that he is. In addition to threatening Uncle Normie with frivilous lawsuits, he has publicly issued a death threat against me. If what he says has any validity, would his threating my life be necessary? Is that the methodology a reputable business person would employ? I'm sure you know the answer to that.

Today I discovered that CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer has deleted a number of internet posts that contained more of his misinformation that has been exposed by me. However, because I save all of the misinformation that CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer is becoming known for thanks to me, a link to the original information is being e-mailed to all of you who have been kind enough to email Uncle Normie.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?